Thursday, June 3, 2021

Financial Literacy with PWC

 




Yesterday we were very very lucky in Room 5 as the CEO of Price Waterhouse Coopers and 3 other top professionals came to our class and ran a financial literacy programme with us. 

Please click on the image above to view our photos with them. 

They taught us about income, spending, savings, borrowing and lending. They also taught us about how to be a smart spender and earn income. 

Please click on learner blogs to read our individual reflections from our time with PWC coaches. What a treat it was to learn from these professionals from PWC and to top it all the CEO of PWC was in our class teaching us to be financially literate and smart. 

Thank you PWC! 


6 comments:

  1. AnonymousJune 04, 2021

    Hola room 5

    It was so fun! I thought it would be boring but no it kinda fun I hope they come in day or week or term we had a lot of fun there I did wish we change our name tho it eh it was fun hope they would come in day or week or term!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousJune 10, 2021

    Talofa room 5,

    It must of been fun being with the PWC. I just wish i was not sick during the 5 days. It was because I've been running around the room 29 times. In my house, but I just hope you had fun during the PWC people came. I really thought I would be better but then. When I started coughing it got even worst.
    I really hope you loved the PWC.
    Questions*
    Was it fun?

    Did you ask questions to them before they leave?

    Hopefully you have a good day

    ReplyDelete
  3. AnonymousJune 10, 2021

    Kia Ora room 5

    The lesson was really fun I learnt how to be responsible with money so I wont waste it when I grow up,we even learnt what we need and what we want.

    Have a nice week room 5

    ReplyDelete
  4. AnonymousJune 15, 2021

    This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. AnonymousJune 15, 2021

    This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. AnonymousJune 15, 2021

    Hi Room 5,

    You are very lucky to have visitors come into class it must be a honour to have a CEO of a company PWC.

    What you learnt was it interesting to you?
    Did you enjoy the time when they were in your class?

    Keep up the good work. Kind Regards: Spencer

    ReplyDelete