Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Science Experiments

Some really easy and cool science experiments you can do at home. Please do show your mum or dad first or who ever you live with and ask them if you can go ahead trying an experiment. Comment below and share which one you will try and why. When you do one remember to ask someone to take photos and share them on your blog and explain what materials did you require to do the experiment and what did you notice and explain what happened and why you think it happened that way. 



4 comments:

  1. Wow Mrs Dhaliwal this video was amazing and I want to try this out at home so I can post it on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mrs Dhaliwal,
    This video was awesome to watch the music was great. Unfortunately I won't be able to try any of them out, but I will try my own experiment I did a few weeks ago. You just need skittles, water and a plate. You need to put the skittles around the sides on the plate then add water and wait patiently for the incredible moment! But I have forgotten to take pictures and we are out of skittles from my family eating them! Anyways have an awesome day Mrs Dhaliwal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries Uheina. Look forward whenever you are able to do the experiment with skittles.

      Delete